Statement of Extended Warranty: +2 Year Warranty
EXTENDED WARRANTY PERIOD
The warranty period starts on the date of invoice as shown on the purchase receipt. The standard warranty period ends 36 months later. By registering the product(s) online, you will receive an additional 2 years’ extended limited warranty service, which will bring the total period of coverage to 5 years from the date of invoice (the “Extended Warranty Period”). All of the terms set in this Statement of Limited Warranty shall apply to any extended warranty. AVer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
STATEMENT FOR 3+2 WARRANTY
This offer only applies to the purchase of new (not second-hand) AVer products of the certain EVC, VC, and CAM series. By entering this Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
EXTENT OF 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
During the Extended Warranty period AVer continues to warrant that the AVer product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
If this product does not function as warranted, against defective materials or workmanship, you should contact the AVer Technical Support Helpline.
When warranty service involves the exchange of a product or part, subject to applicable law, the item replaced becomes the property of AVer. The replacement may be a new or repaired item. The replacement item assumes the remaining warranty period of the original product.
Remote technical support is provided for the product(s) throughout its warranty period.
During the Extended Warranty Period, AVer will only provide the warranty for parts below:
- EVC series: only Codec (excluding accessories)
- VC series: VC520 (excluding lens, accessories)
- CAM series: CAM520/CAM530 (excluding lens, accessories)
AVer makes no representation or guarantee that the AVer product(s) will operate uninterrupted or error free.
Services performed by AVer in rectifying damage or defect caused as a result of any excluded conditions shall be subject to additional charges for labour, transportation and parts.
Warranty Service or Replacement is not available to you if the product you present for repair is:
- Damaged beyond repair, or
- In need of a repair not included in warranty service. (Periodic Maintenance and the repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.)
To the maximum extent permitted by law, warranty service does not include repair of failures caused by:
- Modification or attachments
- Accidents or misuse
- Unsuitable physical or operating environment
- Third party products eg consumables
- Maintenance by anyone other than AVer or a AVer Authorized Service provider.
- Operation of a product beyond the limit of its duty cycle
- Products, components, parts, material, software, or interfaces not furnished by AVer.